Monday, May 28, 2012

Printing on book pages

I took this idea from etsy.com.  There are all kinds of pictures printed onto old maps, newspapers, & book pages.  I figured before I purchased one of my own I'd try and make it myself.


I have an old Florida book that I picked up for free.  I decided I could sacrifice some pages since I doubt that I would ever find the time to sit down and brush up on my Florida history.



I gently took the pages out from a part of the book with no pictures or titles.  

I found the images online just from a google search.  I looked for pictures that I could download for free and didn't have any sort of watermark on them.  Here are the pictures I used and some others that I almost used.




I found some frames on clearance at Target.  So far my project is under $5, can't beat that!


Project complete, and under $5!






No comments:

Post a Comment