Sunday, August 5, 2012

Using Burlap for Party Decorations

I have a ton of burlap bean sacks that were given to us for FREE!  I have used the burlap for all kinds of crafts.  Recently, I had a "couples shower party" and I decided to use the burlap to decorate.  Researching Pintrest, I discovered all kinds of ideas for using burlap to decorate.

Here are some party ideas:


Burlap table runner
 Use burlap and ribbon to decorate jars




Make a burlap banner




Another decorated jar without ribbon



Drink Station, use burlap as a table cover and to surround the drink bucket.
(I used a towel to soak all the moisture from the drink bucket and used burlap to hide the towel)




Another banner and table cover

      (food wasn't out yet...)

Decorate the entrance. 
I used the first letters of the of the bride and groom's name. 





A tip for keeping the burlap not to fringe, use a glue gun on the backside!


No comments:

Post a Comment